March 3, 2006 — Notice Of Decision — Permit Number NEV2006504 - A.K. Coral Cay Trust Beverly Hills Dairy (48 Pages 150KB)
Note: This document contains the NDEP's Response to Comments received during the public comment period for the Beverly Hills Dairy permit.
- April 04, 2006 — Appeal Notice: Beverly Hills Dairy (A.K. Coral Cay Trust)
Notice of Decision —Permit Number NEV2006504.
Note: This appeal notice includes a discussion about consolidating SEC appeals, it provides a brief overview of the recent amendment to Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS 233B.175) enacted by 2005 Nevada Legislature, i.e., the law that address eligibility for "standing" in a contested case, and it provides a short summery of "the issues" raised by residents of Amargosa, Nevada. The notice further contains a copy of the SEC Rules of Practice
- April 05, 2006 — Email from John Walker (SEC) to Bill Barrackman acknowledging distribution of the Notice of Appeal for the Beverly Hills Dairy
- April 05, 2006 — Electronic Letter from John Walker (SEC) to Mr. Reddy Ganta (Consultant – Beverly Hills Dairy) acknowledging distribution of the Notice of Appeal for the Beverly Hills Dairy.
- April 05, 2006 — Email from John Walker (SEC) to Division of Environmental Protection Staff, counsel for the State and the SEC acknowledging distribution of the Notice of Appeal for the Beverly Hills Dairy.
- April 06, 2006 — Letter (FAX) from Beverly Hills Dairy requesting intervener status in the appeal concerning Permit Number NEV 2006504
- April 18 2006 — Email from Mr. Bill Barrackman acknowledging receipt of SEC Appeal Notice dated April 4, 2006.
- June 30, 2006 — Notice of Appearance — Request by counsel John L. Marshall and William M. Eddie to appears on behalf of appellant Bill Barrackman in the appeal concerning Permit Number NEV 2006504 (15 Pages 3.2MB)
- August 02, 2006 — Notice of Appearance — Notice that Linda Bowman, Esq. will appear as counsel on behalf of Beverly Hills Dairy (AK Coral Cay Trust) Ltd. in the appeal of Water Pollution Control Permit NEV2006504 - Beverly Hills Dairy img
- August 21, 2006 — NDEP'S Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to NRS 233B.127(4) — GEORGE J. CHANOS Attorney General, of Nevada - By WLLIAM FREY, Senior Deputy Attorney General
Exhibit 1. ( June 19, 2006 — Attorney General Opinion — (AG) OPINION NO. 2006-03) ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION; ADMINISTRATIVE LAW; BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS: Pursuant to NRS 233B.127(4) a public interest group must demonstrate a financial interest as a direct result of a grant or renewal of a license in order to appeal that grant or renewal to the State Environmental Commission.
- August 23, 2006 — Joinder in the NDEP’s Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to NRS 233B.127(4) — Beverly Hills Dairy (aka Corral Kay Trust), by and through its Counsel, LINDA A. BOWMAN, ESQ.,
- October 13, 2006 — Withdrawal of Counsel for the Beverly Hills Dairy (A. K. Coral Cay Trust).
- October 16, 2006 — Affidavit of Bill Barrackman
- October 17, 2006 — Notice of Appearance, Jim B. Butler and John R. Zimmeramn [Parsons Behle & Latimer] appear on behalf of Beverly Hills Dairy, A. K. Coral Cay Trust
- October 18, 2006 — Opposition To NDEP's Motion To Dismiss (John L. Marshall for Appellant Bill Barrackman)
- October 26, 2006 — Response of Beverly Hills Dairy to Appellant's Opposition to NDEP' s Motion to Dismiss (Jim Butler for Beverly Hills).
- October 30, 2006 — Summary Minutes: Appeal Hearing Minutes, Beverly Hills Dairy Before the Nevada State Environmental Commission
- October 30, 2006 — Appeal Hearing Transcript, Beverly Hills Dairy Before the Nevada State Environmental Commission:
Part 1 -- [485KB]
Part 2 -- [520KB]
Part 3 -- [528KB]
- November 15, 2006 — Order Dismissing Appeal Based On Lack Of Appellant Standing Pursuant To NRS 233B.127(4). (Note: The signed order is on file at the Office of the SEC in Carson City)
- Permit Withdrawal and Appeal Dismissal Request
May 24, 2010 Beverly Hills Dairy Letter to request withdrawal/cancellation of permit
June 15, 2010 Letter Granting Termination of Permit
June 28, 2010 Request to Dismiss Appeal
- Order Dismissing Appeal